Книги для дітей
An essential study and revision guide to help children secure top marks in pre-tests and 11+ independent school entrance examinations. The stretching content ensure that verbal reasoning skills are thoroughly reviewed ahead of the exams.
– Prepares pupils for all major pre-tests and 11+ independent school examinations including CEM, GL and ISEB
– Explains and tests all of the question types that pupils could face
– Features helpful insight into the exams, with practical tips and advice
– Identifies strengths and weaknesses using 11+ sample tests with detailed answer guidance
– Clear links between Verbal Reasoning and existing study of English
– Includes topics such as constructing words, understanding word meaning, working with numbers and algebra, and developing logic skills
The brand new for 2016 11+ and pre-test range has been constructed to help pupils follow a three step revision journey ..
Step 1) 11+ Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide
Step 2) Practice Papers
11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 1
11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 2
Step 3) Workbooks
11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10
11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11
11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12
Andrew Hammond is Head of English and KS2 Coordinator at St Andrew’s School, Woking.